Course Presentation Equipment
Club CC Results - Low Power.
results, just published, show Stevenage & DARS as
12th out of 37 in the Local Club scores.
Further details: or ring 01438 489045 or or 07986 367 537
1. Registration and payment.
This has to be done at least 12 working days before the exam.
You will need formal ID, as your licence will be a legal document.
Instruction on how to register with OFCOM will also be given.
2. Practical assignments are done on the Tuesday nights.
These have to be completed before the exam is taken.
3. Saturday, the Theory and any missing assignments are done.
A practice paper is provided for you to try.
4. Sunday Morning. The Practice paper is marked and any bits that were wrong are revised.
5. Sunday 12 noon you show your formal ID and take the test paper consisting of 25 multi-choice questions. This takes up to 45 minutes.
6. We mark your paper, give you the result then send it to OFCOM.
7. A week later, you go on-line and get your licence.
Ends: Weekend of Nov 17th/18th with the test.
Costs: Around £50
Further details: or ring 01438 489045